Great new furniture and old fashioned customer service.
Home Appliance was founded in 1987 by Jeff Rosenthal, and we've had the same ownership and management for over 25 years. Now we're one of Long Island's largest independent family-owned retailers, and we continue to grow year after year. Our secret: the best customer service in the industry. Our staff's knowledge is unmatched in the industry. Whether you're interested in buying your first kitchen package for your starter home or you're looking for a built-in commercial range with a built-in cabinet depth refrigerator, the staff at Home Appliance will make your buying experience easy and enjoyable. Customers from all over Nassau County and Suffolk County have relied on our expertise for all their home furnishing and appliance needs. No matter what you need - furniture for any room in your home, mattresses, appliances, electronics, etc. - we'll help you pick the right stuff.
Home Accents & Furniture for Every Room in Your House
Just as choosing the right jewelry or accessory can set off your outfit, choosing the right home accent can make a big difference to your home decor. Home accents can be used to show off your sense of style, adding your own unique spin to any space. You can select home accents to fit the time of year, make your home feel lived-in, and even serve useful functions.
Choosing the right home furniture is very important and can feel overwhelming. Not only do you need to consider your preferred style and budget, you’ll need something that works in your room’s layout and is designed to last. Keeping your preferred theme and must-have qualities in mind as you shop will make the process easier.
Are you choosing home accents to accessorize your home? We have some helpful hints to help direct your selection of home accents and furniture:
- Quality Over Quantity: You don’t need to fill your space to the brim with any piece you can find; to avoid a cluttered look, go for a few choice pieces that will show your style and serve an appropriate purpose.
- Play With Color and Texture: Accent pieces should add visual interest to a space by providing contrast with your neutral pieces of furniture. Experiment with different pops of color or interesting textures to fit the season or showcase a prized piece.
- Go for Timeless Pieces: The piece you’re considering might be stylish, but when making a purchase consider how your tastes might change over time. If you see a specific piece of furniture or decor in your home for years to come, or if there are easy ways you can accessorize to fit changing trends, it’s a worthwhile investment.
- Consider How Different Pieces Will Fit Together: Consider the proportion and scale of the pieces against your available space. Tiny figurines on a large mantel might make the space look cluttered, while a large couch or piece of art will crowd a small room. Start with one or two larger pieces and work down from there.
At Home Appliance, we carry everything you need to turn your home into a warm, welcoming retreat. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to help you select the right pieces for your space. We stock stylish and inviting pieces that are sure to stand the test of time. Stop in today to get started!
Do You Need a New Air Conditioner?
Long Island experiences beautiful seasonal weather all year round. Summers are hot and sunny; local homeowners love spending time indoors in the air conditioning when it gets too warm outside. If you notice signs that your current air conditioner needs to be replaced, it’s best to act quickly so that you don’t spend any time uncomfortable. Signs that it’s time for a new air conditioner include:
- Unusual Noises & Smells: As with all machinery, it’s important to be familiar with the usual noises and smells your air conditioner makes. If you notice unusual buzzing or rattling noises or musty or burning odors, it might be a sign of a problem.
- Low or No Air Pressure: If your air conditioner is turned to its highest setting but you’re still barely getting air flow, it’s time to either call a professional or replace the unit entirely.
- Excessive Leaking: Some condensation is to be expected, but if your air conditioning unit is leaking water all over the floor, it’s a bad sign.
- Warm Air: One of the first signs that your air conditioner might be on its way out is that it’s blowing warm air rather than cold. If you notice this problem, something is definitely wrong.
At Home Appliance, we carry air conditioners from the leading brands on the market. Our team supplies different types of air conditioners for your comfort and convenience, including wall units, window units, and more. Contact us today to learn more about our selection!
Over 25 years in business, and we couldn't do it without you. Thank you!There's one reason Home Appliance has been in business for over 25 years: our customers. We take pride in giving our customers the best possible experience. When it comes time to decorating your home call upon the experts at Home Appliance in Long Island. Becoming a part of the Home Appliance family ensures our customer's the best service, price, knowledge, and satisfaction that is rarely found in the retail environment. With an industry that is ever-changing and evolving Home Appliance is here today and will be here far into the future to ensure our customer's COMPLETE SATISFACTION with every purchase. Visit us today for more information or a closer look at our products!