This contemporary Boomerang lighted floor standing wall keepsakes curio cabinet will be a stylish addition to your living or dining area. Display your collectibles in ample display space with adjustable glass shelving and a full length glass mirrored back. Access your collectibles by using one of the four, touch-latch, side access doors. The cabinet is illuminated by a LED touch light, and the Espresso finish rounds out the appeal of the Boomerang Curio Cabinet.
- Boomerang 78 Inch Lighted Floor Standing Wall Keepsakes Curio Cabinet, Midnight Cherry
- Great place to display collectibles and memorabilia
- Includes 4 adjustable glass display shelves
- LED touch lighting inside top illuminates contents and provides attractive display lighting
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- 4 touch-latch side-access doors allow for convenient and easy access to display collectibles and memorabilia
- Hidden bottom storage compartment conceals precious valuable out of plain site
- Mirror-backed adds a touch of sparkle and creates the illusion of more space
- Designed to be part of the Boomerang collection
- 1 year limited warranty
Overall: Width:30" Depth:12.25" Height:78"
Inside shelf: Width:25.43" Depth:11"
Carton Dimensions: 34"W x 18"D x 82"H
Gross Carton Weight: 162.92 lbs.
UPC Code: 611768086887
All measurements shown are nominal usable space.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.