The brilliant ClassicFlame® 42 PanoGlow™ Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace features a three-sided view of dancing flames for a cozy glow from any seat in the room. Not only do you get a wider viewing angle of your fireplace, two mounting options give you more ways to enjoy it. Use the included base legs to place this electric fireplace on a table top surface or hang it on any wall where you would hang a picture frame. Spectrafire 3D Flame® effect technology offers you two color options and three brightness settings to further customize your fire. With the ability to control the heat settings separately, enjoy the vivid flames all year long. During colder months, use the PanoGlow™ electric fireplace to get supplemental heating for up to 1,000 square feet of your home.
- PanoGlow™ extended glass display showcases a wider viewing angle from the front and sides
- 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet to help you save money
- Two display options: mount on the wall with the included wall mount, or use the included pedestal base
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Remote control included for added convenience (2 AAA batteries included)
- Patent pending 3D Flame® effect for the most realistic dancing flames
- PanoGlow™ 3-sided glass display for brilliant fire views anywhere in the room
- 5,200 BTU fireplace heats rooms up to 1,000 ft
- Remote control for added convenience
- No assembly required - ready for use
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.